Tuesday, December 27, 2016

October 2016 highlights

My mom came to visit in mid-October, shortly after the baby turned 10 months old! They have not seen each other since January, so I was eager for my mom to see how much her granddaughter has grown!


My mom was only here for 3 weeks, but during that time, she got to witness the baby taking her first steps!


We all agree that having a child in the home makes you experience the everyday things in a new light. For example, I started obsessing about the weather and longing for nice days so we can play outside. I also started paying more attention to the different types of crispy leaves,


colorful leaves,


and spotting wooly worms.


We went to a pumpkin patch and picked out pumpkins to carve,



and, for someone who usually paid no attention to Halloween, we actually made an effort to dress the baby up in a costume!


1 comment:

NicoleRobin said...

Always nice to get family visits from afar!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...